Network voice engineer Team lead
Carrier2 is looking for an Network Voice Engineer Team lead in order to manage day-to-day voice operations.
Network Voice Engineer Team Leader (TL) will be responsible for liaising between the Head Manager and team of associates, to ensure the client’s services are delivered promptly and accurate in accordance with the Service Level Agreement’s.
- TL must be encouraged to drive team performance, ensuring daily service level metrics are met while maintaining a high level of accuracy, providing coaching and development to associates, facilitating team meetings, and meeting defined quality, customer experience and efficiency requirements.
- TL must be responsible to technology development and research, design and implementation, infrastructure design, engineering of network-based telephony services, level-2 and level-3 technical problem management.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship within the head manager, associates, existing customer and new partners through Email, Telephone, LinkedIn and Skype – in needed.
- This is a full-time role and would involve managing the following tasks and setting up practices to make the department effective (indicative – but not limited to:)
- Handle and resolve critical issues and provide assistance and mentorship on issues as necessary
- Work with the Business’ clearing firm to resolve service issues, identifying processing gaps and systemic issues. The ability to follow through to resolution on these issues is mandatory work on processing functions, must be fully cross trained on all processing functions
- Provide objective feedback related to team development and training needs
- Think independently and offer suggestions and solutions for team improvement
- Run day to day workflow and meet department service levels
- Written Communications – must be able to detail procedures and develop both internal and external communications
- In specific, work on the following key deliverables of the department:
- Initial interconnection with new Carriers.
- Routing updates on Soft Switch based on quality and price.
- Knowledgeable in platforms like Telcobridges SBC, Voip Monitoring tools, Wireshark etc.
- Monitoring and analyzing of day-to-day call traffic, ASR & ACD
- Handling incoming and outgoing trouble tickets.
- Coordinating with Account Managers to assist them on their account’s issues.
- Joint testing thru msn/phone call with other company NOCs.
- Carrier testing for new offered routes.
- Other tasks assigned by Management/Client related to the position
- Monitor parameters and take remedial actions
- Develop negative margin alerts, monitor and remedy as the situations arises
- Work on inward and outward trouble ticket of DID numbers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering, Business or Finance (or equivalent)
- Must have at least 5-year in any of the following roles:
- Experience as supervisor/ Team Leader for operations
- Must be exposed in BPO or KPO
- Must be exposed in Business Development, B2B, Operation Support, etc
- Experience in Telco or ICT Solutions industry or related is a plus
- Strong customer service domain experience and excellent people management skills
- Experience in Team Management, performance management
- Experienced in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PPT)
Interested in this position? Please send your resumé and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org